Hospital Again

Hey everyone, how are you?

This week has been one wild ride so far and I don’t think it is going to stop soon.


I know I have said it once already this week, that your health is so important. I can’t reiterate that enough. As I have watched I love one go to hospital twice this week and it freaks me out. I have to give a big shout out to everyone who works in the NHS you guys are amazing. And although my love one is home and hopefully on the mend. It is exhausting to be there and watch them go through it all. But I am thankful that they are home and have the medication needed to fix the problem. I have to go to the pharmacy today to get some more of the medication for her and pick up my own. But it is a trip that will not take long and it will be good once it is sorted.

Mentally though, I am shattered and am feeling stressed out by everything. I am sleeping but I am not feeling completely rested when I wake up in the morning. I know that it is just stress and that when things have calmed down my sleep should go back to normal. But right now I’m running on empty. I’m going back to the point I made the other day in one of these blogs, in that your health is your wealth. So it is very important to make sure that your health is your top priority. I know that there are aspects of my health that need more attention than others. But I can only deal with one thing at a time currently. And I feel that my mental health is being neglected a little. So, I am going to be working on it to get it back to a better level.

The one good thing is that I know my asthma has just been reviewed and it is under control. Which means that I am following the care plan well and that I am not having to rely on inhalers to get me through the day. So that is one less thing to worry about. I was meant to have a conversatjin with the asthma nurse yesterday but because it is so well controlled she didn’t want to speak to me. Which annoyed me initially as I was waiting around and trying to look after a relative, for her to call. And it took two long phone calls to the surgery to get the message that I didn’t need to be seen. It was wasting my time and I do not like my time being wasted. But that is a rant for another day. The main thing is that my relative is home and recovering.

Thank you for reading and I hope that you have a good day.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Website Powered by

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: